- Mom: So your cousin is expecting again!
- Me: Wow! I thought they were going to wait a bit. Didn't she just have a baby?
- Mom: Not even a year ago. I guess she was breastfeeding and thought that everything was covered, so to speak.
- Me: Well of course not. You can breastfeed and get pregnant at the same time.
- Dad: Well, not at the EXACT same time. That'd be gross.
- Mom: That man has extremely hairy arms!
- Dad: *super interested* Really?
You start the day optimistic, and perhaps a little giddy and goofy. After all, it’s a short week for you, too:
As the day goes on, your students are starting to drive you a little crazy, so you ramp it up a little bit:
But by lunch, you start to find that you’re running out of steam:
And more and more frequently throughout the day, you find yourself having to remind students that this is still…